- *hears noises at night*: well this is it this is the end for me I had a good life
- *gets shampoo in my eyes*: I guess I'm blind now how am I ever going to see my first born child
- *heart is beating fast*: I think I am having a heart attack is this what cardiac arrest is
- *a cop walks by*: here I go about to get arrested I probably murdered someone
- *taking a test*: don't take your eyes off of this paper you will get caught cheating and get kicked out of school and amount to nothing
- *gets a sunburn*: great now I have skin cancer how will I tell my parents
- *tripping over something*: I guess my leg will have to be amputated why did this happen to me
- *period is late*: shit i'm pregnant i'm the next virgin mary
Does the Doctor use John Smith because it’s such a common sounding name, or is John Smith a common sounding name because the Doctor continually uses it?
what … what have you done … . .WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
shine bright like a diamond
Diamonds don’t shine, they fucking reflect.
reflect bright like a diamond
you can’t “reflect bright” because reflecting is not the giving out of light and therefore cannot vary the intensity. the light shining on the diamond is what is bright
shine bright like the light that may somewhere be hitting a diamond